Oro-Medonte is truly the gateway to the Muskoka Lakes region sandwiched between Barrie Orillia and Midland. Or0-Medonte is located in Simcoe County and is located on the northwestern shores of Lake Simcoe. The population is just over 21,000 people.
- Burls Creek
240 8th Line & Hwy 11
– Burls Creek is the home for Boots and Hearts and the Barrie Automotive Flea Market. This a world class event park just minutes north of Barrie.
- Horseshoe Valley Resort
1101 Horseshoe Valley Road
– Horseshow valley is a ski and golf resort that provides activities all year long
- Hardwood Hills Ski & Bike
402 Old Barrie Road
– 4.7 star rating with 167 Google reviews.
Family-oriented cross country skiing, mountain biking & outdoor recreation centre
- Chappell Farms Family Festivals & Events
617 Penetanguishene Road
– Pumpkin Festival mid-September to end of October.
- Bass Lake Provincial Park
2540 Bass Lake Side Rd E
– 4.3 star rating with 489 Google reviews
Township of Oro-Medonte website www.oro-medonte.ca