When you trust me with your listing I get maximum exposure by using on-line advertising strategies that utilize a network of affiliates.
What this means is that when I put an ad in a paper magazine like Homes and Land of Central Ontario, their on-line version is connected to a variety of North American websites that promote buying and selling homes.
Have a look at at what this on-line advertising can do for you:
- is part of Metroland Media and is affiliated with Insurance Hotline.com, Save.ca, Workopolis.com, Toronto.com, FamilyLending.ca
- Partners/Daily newspapers include: The Guelph Mercury, The Hamilton Spectator, The Toronto Star, The Waterloo Region Record, Daily WebTV.com, My HolidayHomeRental.com, OurFaves.com, GoldBook.ca
- Regional Sites include: DurhamRegion.com, InsideHalton.com, InsideToronto.com, MyKawartha.com, NiagaraThisWeek.com, BramptonGuardians.com, Simcoe.com, YorkRegion.com
- is also a part of Metroland Media and it has a link on it’s website (Simcoe.com) that takes you right to Homefinder.ca
- I advertise in The Barrie Advance at least every two weeks to get the attention of the consumer who still enjoys flipping through the newspaper!
- quality print magazines and on-line ads, free to the consumer
- on-line component is broken down into cities, property type or postal code so the consumer can easily search for their home
- there is a Direct Mail and a social media component and they are using Text and QR codes in their ads to help agents reach a variety of tech-savy consumers
- it is part of the NCI Interactive Suite of Sites which connects consumers to sites dedicated to things like ‘Homes for Sale’, ‘Luxury Homes’, ‘Retirement Living’, ‘Commercial Real Estate’ and more
We are seeing more and more people request information about our listings through electronic channels. We get text messages from print ads, emails from Kijiji.ca and through our website.